- What is the climate like in Vietnam?
- It is safe to travel Vietnam?
- When is the best time to travel Vietnam?
- What currency your prices are in?
- What currency your prices are in?
- What if I have special needs for the tours?
- Why deposit for booking is required?
- How do I get a visa for my trip?
- Do I arrange my own international air tickets?
- We have our international tickets to and from Vietnam . We have booked a tour package using domestic flights. Could you please advise , how will we be given these?
- Can I make changes to my itinerary after I arrive?
- Do children under 12 years old can stay in the same room with their parents?
- Vietnam has a particularly complicated climate and, like elsewhere in the world, weather patterns have been changing over recent years. For further information about climate in Vietnam, please contact us or click here
- Many may think Vietnam is unsafe to travel. But the fact is quite different, generally Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world. However, you should exercise caution and use common sense to avoid incidences of personal misfortune. The tour guides will advise you what is “do and don’t” case by case.
- The climate in Ho Chi Minh City and elsewhere in the south is hottest and most humid in March and April. The dry season runs from November to April and the rainy season from May to October. In the north, the wet season is from May to September; December to March are the driest months. When weather is harsh in the North, there will be beautiful weather some where in the South so that travel to Vietnam can be organized any time of the year.
- We make your online reservation extremely satisfying, comfortable and without apprehension over your security, privacy and concern about online reservations. Making an online reservation is easy. Just complete the reservations form online security SSL (128bit), making sure that you give us your e-mail address and sending it to us. As soon as we receive your request we will reply within 24 hours.
- All of the prices on our website are in US Dollar per person. However, just let us know if you wish to pay by other currencies.
- If you have special requirements,for example, if you have children to travel with, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or have physical limitations, if you have specific interests, special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider (restaurant, hotels, transportation ...) to ensure that we can meet your specification needs.
- The deposit is essential, so that we know you are serious in taking the tour. As an important process of tour arrangement, we have to secure your space with related contractors such as hotels, airlines, boat,... This ensures that your tour will run smoothly.
- Upon receipt of your tour deposit, we will send you a confirmation package with visa instructions and applications. You have 2 options:
1) You can get your visa through a visa processing service and get visa on arrival or.
2) Depending on where you are at home, you can apply directly to the country’s consulate.
- Yes. Typically, our packages are priced as land-only and international airfare is an additional charge. If you are using frequent flyer miles, we highly recommend that you arrange your own air tickets.
- We have our international tickets to and from Vietnam . We have booked a tour package using domestic flights. Could you please advise , how will we be given these?When you receive our service confirmation, all services you have booked with us including domestic flights, hotels and other logistic services which have been already confirmed. We issue your air tickets in Vietnam for your convenience. Tour guide will deliver them to you in person or at your hotel in Vietnam . You enjoy the peace of mind, we care for you and your domestic flights for smooth and hassle free holiday.
- Yes, as long as it’s possible. We will give you a quotation and issue a receipt or refund as appropriate. We consider minor changes involving minimal or no costs as part of the service and make no charge in such circumstances
- Generally children under 12 years of age stay for free in their parent's room using the existing bedding. The age requirement differs depending on the specific hotel's policy.
The general policy concerning the charging of room a breakfast charges for children traveling together with their parents or family is as follows.v Children more than 12 years of age: Any child this age is considered an adult by the travel industry. Normal charges will apply both for the room and the breakfast.Free baby cot is only suitable for children under 2 year olds upon request.